Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ode to Jay Dedman


Watch the video

As I was exploring the "Vlogosphere" a few months ago, I came across this video by Jay Dedman and it moved me. I can't say why exactly, it just seemed to summerize some thoughts on perception nicely and also showed that even the most seemingly mundane and everyday occurences can contain life-changing kickstarts....it all depends on your perception.

So Jay, this one's for you. I woke up early last Saturday morning and during my first cup of coffee, looked down and was immediatly reminded of your original video.

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay Dedman said...

yep...its all in the coffee. This is why I love videoblogging. We can watch each other's work and remix, add on, imitate, expand, and improve upon it. And by meaking media together, we actually start having conversations we otherwise wouldnt have.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home