Saturday, June 24, 2006

Film Shoot Production Photos

Well, here's a preview of what I'll look like on screen.
...yet another preview with one of the crew. He was a pretty cool dude. Reminded me of my best friend in college actually.
...still waiting to say my lines....
I was giving the stereotypical "homeless" man look. I hadn't shaved for four days and the night before I had about three hours sleep. I worked late.
...again...

This is Laura the make-up artist. She attatched the hair to the inside of the cap. You ever meet people that you just feel like you know? Well, she was one of those people and she actually said "you look really familiar to me for some reason." I seem to run across these people a lot that I just seem to know already; guys and girls. Maybe we'll all figure it out in the next life....Good job Laura:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home