Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Should I Continue?

As anyone who is subscribed to OneEyedView knows, I haven't posted regularly for quite some time. I need your help and opinions please.

I originally started OneEyedView as a personal video blog, but I soon realized that the video blogs I like to watch, are more like actual video series'. With that in mind, I moved onto other hobbies with web development and ecommerce taking the lead. Along this learning curve I have become much more self-relient and prefer to host my own blogs for example. OneEyedView is hosted with Google and although I have never had any problems, if OneEyedView continues, it will be a new design and on my own terms (as far as hosting and customized blog extras).

So, if I do continue with a semi-personal blog, what do I have to share with complete strangers that would benefit them? What would someone reading OneEyedView expect or want to see? I'm trying to avoid just using a blog as a way to blab my opinions to the masses(36 readers in a year so far;) I would like to offer some real benefits to people.

If you're reading, won't you please offer me your opinions by way of email or comments on your thoughts on what OneEyedView is, could be, or should be...if it continues?

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home